Each of the chimeric animal was derived from cells of different genetic backgrounds. The agouti coat was derived from strain 129/Sv (carrying the wild-type agouti alleles) and the black coat was derived from the non-agouti C57BL/6J (carrying the non-agouti alleles) (Siva Tsang).
- Preparation of pseudopregnant surrogates
- Superovulation of donor females (if applicable)
- Harvesting morulae from 3 mated females from each strain
- Aggregating all pairs of morulae harvested
- Surgical transfer of all aggregated and developed blastocyst into the surrogates
Fee: HKD 3,000 / session
Dr. Siva WH Tsang (email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: 3469 2418)