Occupational Health Assessment and Medical Surveillance Enrollment (HSEO)
- Complete the online Biological Safety course MC06 and assessment by HSEO.
- Complete and submit Occupational Health Assessment and Medical Surveillance Enrollment Form to HSEO (send to “HSEO” by internal mail).
- HSEO will schedule medical examination for users.
- The Occupational Physician will issue a “Registration Record of Laboratory Animal User” immediately after the medical examination.
- The user will send a photo or scanned copy of the Record to APCF (Ms. Crystal Chu: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms Joyce Chan: email@example.com) for recording.
Important note: a user must have the certificate (AH number) registered in APCF before in contact with any laboratory animals, including hands-on training provided by APCF. Yet, the appropriate animal license and Protocol are required for conducting animal procedures.