- For animal import, please download an APCF Service Request Form from APCF website, fill electronically and send to email@example.com for initiating the job request.
- A more information is available in the Service Manual is also available in APCF website.
For animal importation, procurement or exportation from/to an oversee facility, you may seek for consultation from Mr. William Chau (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone no. 23586851) and Dr. Siva Tsang (email: email@example.com, phone no. 34692418) for logistic consideration, and consideration on genetic and microbiological status.
Please specify the following to initiate the process.
- name of the source/recipient facility,
- strain name and code of the strain, if any,
- choice of genotype, if applicable,
- sex and number of animals required, and acceptable range of age if required
- the animal room number in APCF where the imported animals to be housed or the exported animals being housed.
For animal relocation from another institution, please also provide the contact information of the animal owner and the communication with the agreement of the animal transfer. APCF will request an updated health report. Importation will be initiated upon the approval of the microbiological status.