Inter-institutional relocation

Relocation of Experimental animals to any HKUST satellite facility/laboratory

All importation of animals to any area of HKUST, including satellite facilities, individual laboratories and LAF , must be reviewed and approved by the Director of LAF .

Relocation of animals from facilities within Hong Kong, except from SPF facility of Laboratory Animal Unit, Hong Kong University, must be initiated by submitting an Application for the Importation of Experimental Animals from Facilities Outside (link to the Application Form ) of HKUST to the Director of LAF for review and approval.